Friday, August 8, 2014

Finally Giving In

I did it.
I finally started a blog.
 
Honestly, I'm doing this for selfish reasons - to talk about me and what I like. Is that what blogs are even for anymore or just to entertain? Regardless, I'm here to share some creative ideas, personal endeavors, goals I have, music I love, things I want to try, stories, etc.
 
 
Since I'm shit at introductions, maybe let's just go potluck for now. I think I'll just lay down everything that happens to be rumbling around in my brain.
 
For starters:
 
1. I've taken on a pretty rad job recently. I'm in the midst of creating a website and all social media for my grandmothers' upcoming company The Travel Duchess. I'm beyond stoked, you guys.
 
2. I'm addicted to the T.V. show White Collar. I can't stop. Won't stop. Bless Matt Bomers' contagious smile and his luscious locks. (Please send help.)
 
3. I have been channeling my inner Adele far too much. Hence my makeup on my blog banner. Someone please take away my liquid liner, red lipstick and bronzer. Actually, don't. I might kill you. Adele is stunning and basically I want to be her. The end.
 
 
4. Hoodie Allens' Show Me What You're Made Of. This song has been stuck in my head for probably a month now. I'd kill to see Hoodie Allen in concert, his rapping is mad dope. I'm into it.
 
Show Me What You're Made Of - Hoodie Allen
 
5. I've been dog sitting for a week now and have now realized why I don't have an infant puppy. The biting, scratching, barking, whining.. I could potentially be losing my shit.
 
 
6. Porridge, man. I have been eating copious amounts and may possibly die. A dollop of Oikos Greek yogurt, fresh fruit (I prefer plums and apricots), toasted nuts and a drizzle of honey.
 
 
7. These all turned into obsessions. Hi, my name is Jade and I have an addictive personality.
 
"Many scientists believe that addictive behaviors are defined by the "excessive, repetitive use of pleasurable activities to cope with unmanageable internal conflict, pressure, and stress."
 
Oh strange Wikipedia article, you know me so well.
 
 
 
Well, that was fun.
Clearly, there is going to be much more to come from me. Not just a list of my weird obsessions. This blog will serve to help me share many things and I cannot wait to work all of this out and get some organization set in place. See y'all with a plan next time.
 
XO, Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment